FLYAJET’s Flight Simulator
The Flight Simulator is based on a modern Jet Airliner. It is designed specifically as an entry level training device with capability for deployment as a retail experience simulator. It provides a superb environment that replicates a modern twin jet environment.
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- Full functioning avionics and computers – FMCs, autopilots and auto-throttles
- 180° external visuals that accurately represent the terrain to photo realistic quality
- 24,000 airports to fly in and out of
- Countless flight tracks and routes can be flown anywhere in the world
- The ability to fly around famous landmarks from London Bridge to the Sydney Opera House
- Seats up to three people (as well as the simulator instructor) on the flight deck
Regulatory Qualification Level:
- NZ CAA (New Zealand) The device has limited instrument rating approvals
- CASA (Australia) The device has limited instrument rating approvals
- Fixed base glass synthetic cockpit
- Includes Instructor console work station
- Instructor Station uses a Windows(R) environment
- High-fidelity 180 night/day visuals accurately representing airports, weather and terrain
- Smiths style Flight Management System (FMC), Primary Flight Display (PFD), Navigation Display (ND) and Engine Display Units
- Full functioning flight deck systems, including MCP, FMC/CDU, AFDS, GPWS
- Upper Display Unit (Upper DU) displays include: N1 Indicators, EGT Indicators, Fuel Flow Indicators, Fuel Quantity Indicators, Fuel Alert Indicators and Crew Alert
- Lower Display Unit (Lower DU) displays include: N2 Indicators, Fuel Flow Indicators, Oil Pressure Indicators, Oil Temperature Indicators, Oil Quantity Indicators and Engine Vibration Indicators
- The visual system is capable of rendering: day, night, dawn and dusk visuals, selectable special effects, fog, haze, sun glare. Airport lighting detail includes taxiway markings, runway edge, runway centreline and taxiway lighting, runway heading indicators, touchdown zone, threshold markings, approach guidance lighting and approach lead-in lighting.
- The throttle console has the following features: Motorised Thrust Levers, Thrust Reverse Levers, Flap Lever with Go Around Gates, Motorised Speed Brake Lever, TO/GA Switch, A/T Disconnect Switches, Moving Stabiliser Trim Wheels and Pointers, Fuel Control Switches and Park Brake.
Note: Some features may differ depending on location.